That being said, this is usually what I use for our salad. It's a good way to get lots of fiber into our diet. I know I always make the salads too large (we get all of our fruit and veggie servings for the day in one bowl), but it is so tasty this way.

We usually do add a spiced up olive oil and vinegar dressing and some whole grain crackers.
I am going to break bad and have regular buns with our extra lean hamburger patties Saturday and I'm going to put full fat cheese on them AND have potato chips.
So that's my treat for Independence Day. Hamburgers, chips, melon chunks and grape juice spritzers.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and if this weekend is Independence Day for you, stop and think of everyone involved, past and present, in making this such a great holiday. If it's not a special weekend in your part of the world, enjoy your weekend and stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment