I know it must sound like a cop out, an excuse, yet another postponed start date...but it's really not. I honestly feel like it is true. What could I possibly be talking about, you might ask. The reason I have such difficulty ...Getting healthy... Losing weight... Doing the right thing. But here's the deal, I can't be positive about being healthy when there is still snow on the ground and the sky is gray. It drags me down and I just don't want to eat right. I'll bet one of the reasons that I lose followers, is that I have no successes to show you. That's ok. My blog isn't titled Let's Gain Followers This Year, now is it?
I may not have successes in weight loss, but I won't let that stop me or my little weight loss blog. I'm waiting out the storm. I'm looking forward to sunny days and a lawn dry enough to withstand the delivery of some new exercise equipment. I will have successes to report, I know I will.
Until then, I am prayerfully thankful that I have a wonderful life. I have a very sweet sister and a loving husband. That husband, a great guy who wanted hot dogs and chili and chips for lunch. I fixed them and they were yummy. I did use Hebrew National franks, so I can give myself a pat on the back for that. I'll get back on track tomorrow.
I don't give up and I don't beat myself up when I over eat. That's not my style.
Well, that's it for me today. Thanks for listening and thanks for sticking with me.
7 comments:
Susan do not let a little snow stop you jump in the garage.....lets go girlfriend I will pull out my jump rope this week lets do this together it is always good to have a partner let me know....godbless
Thanks Lani for the gentle push. I'm jumping in the rec room and doing crunches in the living room! Thanks I needed that. Luv ya for it.
I love your honesty.
I so relate.
T
Well, you are not alone...lots of us need some incentive. The weather can indeed be a "drag" and keep us from feeling like exercising. I know..almost all I see is sunshine and weather good enough to get the car and go out somewhere with friends --to eat of course! I can't walk well on asphalt and my area has no sidewalks. I don't have any exercise stuff..not even a jump rope..hmmm. So I have a few issues too! Still, I think we need some support to get us going...blog support -how about a check in every two or so days? For example: Susan - today I did stomach crunches of the muscle tightening kind for a ten count once an hour and walked to that restaurant instead of parking at the door! I am willing..anyone else want to help out?
Peri, As they say anything is better than nothing. Ahh, isometrics.. something we can do anywhere and really beneficial. Sounds like a great plan. Don't forget the beach, I got a great work out trudging just a few steps at a time. Grab that walking stick and go for it!
I'm starting to wonder if you've been right all along about that guy. It DOES seem like his blog is one big joke huh? I mean I have screw ups...but it honestly seems like that guy wants to die. Yeesh. lol
Thank you Susan for leaving a comment on my blog. I replied to it on my blog. Sorry I didn't get to it right away...family was in town. Take care and I look forward to reading your stuff. :)
Post a Comment