Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Treadmill

The guys set up our new treadmill today and I did log in about 15 minutes at an average of 2.5 mph. I tried out the pre-programmed weight loss routine, but I'm not not ready for that. The top speed on that program is 5 mph and there's no way I can do that yet. It is a goal, though.

I still need to eat dinner, but I've logged in all my particulars for the day on my SparkPeople.com account and I've had plenty of water.

That's it for me today. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Take care.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Well, it's a good start for sure. So glad you have this helpful tool now to help you reach for your goal.

I walked outside yesterday and even managed a short run. Getting out the hand weights today.

Have a wonderful weekend
T

Peri said...

Good that you have started the 'mill! You are going to be SO far ahead of me...I haven't really exercised much at all..same old isometrics and walking from the parking lot. At least we have nice weather again. Does standing all day and walking around count if I normally just sit around and do nothing? We are moving furniture around and I am supervising --not moving stuff myself.
I feel like I have walked at least a mile in the past three days!

Cindy said...

I also have a weight loss blog at http://losetheweightlosetheexcuses.blogspot.com and recently posted an article about how several 10 minute walks are just as beneficial as one long one. That's how I use my treadmill.

I'm happy to have found your blog! It always helps to join others in the battle!

Cindy said...

p.s., if it's ok, I'd like to add a link to your blog to my weight loss blog.

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Hubby and I are doing the same- he has lost 20 so far, and I hav elost 10...I have to decide where the cut off line is...:P

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.