It's got lots of tips, as well as two pages per day to record your food, water and exercise. There is plenty of room for a bit of journaling and reflection. There is a fold out spreadsheet, a pocket sized journal and best of all...gold star shaped stickers that you give yourself when you meet a daily goal. Plus I like the title.Well, that's all for today. Hang in there, bloggie friends, Friday's coming!
Enjoy your weekend, when it gets here and have fun and stay safe!
5 comments:
Where did you find the diet journal? I like it.
oh my gosh i have to get back on track i got lost for two days..thanks for the push...god bless
Kathy... I got it at Books A Million in the diet section. It's really helpful. It was $15.00 If you can't find one, let me know and I'll get one and send it to you.
Lani...Isn't it crazy easy to get off track? Thanks for checking in on me here, I can always use the encouragement. We'll push each other.
Great idea! Looks like a good tool to use in your journey. I have a Borders, I'm gonna check it out and see if they have it.
T
The journal idea is good but I kinda think I would be like the gal on the TV yogurt commercial who looks at the cheesecake and thinks about all the ways to justify eating it when all she has to do is eat the yogurt instead. I would eat and not write it down and find some way to excuse myself for the failure!
I just seem to need motivation beyond thinking I am too fat...or the usual "health reasons"...they aren't working or I wouldn't be fat!
Ideas?
Post a Comment