Sorry for such brief posts recently, but I just don't want to bore you with details of my life that do apply to weight loss and good health. Now if you want me too, believe me I can go on and on. Just let me know. Any hoo, if you haven't done so, get a pedometer. It is such a fun tool to have. While not an athlete at all, I am really get a kick out of competing with myself each day to see how many more steps I have added. I am finding that if I don't get on the treadmill I'm very low on my step count. As an artist, I sit for hours at a time, so that makes sense. There is not much research on counting steps and what is best for us. Most of the info is from a Japanese study from a few years back, but I don't think obesity is a problem in Japan, so that's ok by me.at
So that's it for now. Make sure you have an accurate scale, and get a step counter. According to my new scales, I am down five pounds. I'm not telling anyone but you, cause I don't want to jinx it, but I think I'm on my way...finally. YaY for me!
2 comments:
I read your blog to see how you're doing with your goals so I don't mind hearing all about it! lol
I found the treadmill article you posted helpful.
Haven't read the blog for a couple of times...shame on me. I think all the content you have is useful and some is really useful. Whatever you post, we will read with pleasure.
Have to get the pedometer myself. My eye doctor has lost a ton of weight and he did it by using one of those things and cutting out sugar completely. He also has told me that the walking as his only exercise (he does 20,000 steps a day now)has even seemed to help with his moods and his memory. Do you think that makes sense? I could use that kind of help--couldn't we all!
Post a Comment