Thursday, August 4, 2011

Still here...

Just wanted you all to know that I'm still hanging in there.  Still hitting the gym 4-5 times a week and eating healthy.  My weight plateaued at 177, but I'm going to knock through that number and start losing again soon.

Since my weight loss posts have become few and far between, I am starting a new blog for anyone and everyone that has a hobby. The idea is to send me a picture of your studio and something you have created and I will post it on the new blog.  If you are interested, check it out here.  It is new today, so no followers yet, or any fancy stuff.  These things will be forthcoming.  I hope to see you there soon.

1 comment:

Peri said...

Glad you are still managing to hold your plateau. Better to plateau than to gain I should think! My weight is also at a plateau --I don't lose but I don't gain. Of course the fact that I outweigh you has not been lost on me. While you have a gym with machines to use, I could go to one nearby, but out here, everyone I see at that location seems to weigh less than the average 14 year old! I need to find somewhere with other people who need to lose weight rather than just people who are working on their six-packs!
Think the other blog is a cool idea and will check it out.