Monday, October 10, 2011

Orientation

Just went for orientation, weigh in and photo for the next round of Lose Big at our gym.  I weighed in at 186 with my shoes on.  That is a few pounds up from my last weigh in in May, but we weren't wearing shoes.  I think I have put on about 5 pounds, but I'm ready to get back in the groove. We don't start our official workouts with our trainers until next week, but I'm ready to hit the gym full force.  I want to lose another 20 pounds this go around.  I started off in January weighing 196+4.

I'll be making posts along the way with the types of exercises we are doing and any weight losses. This round ends in January so hopefully I will have lost almost 40 pounds in a year. That's what I shooting for.  How ever long it takes, I'm going to keep going until I lose 60 pounds. 

Anyone care to join me?  Weigh or measure yourself, check your fridge for trigger foods, and get ready to make some attitude adjustments.  We can do this.  If I can do it at my age (58) I know you can.  It's like anything else, it works if you work it.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm inspired! thanks for sharing your progress
T

Melissa said...

I have just started on this journey of self awareness and part of that is the knowledge that I need to lose weight. I will join you on your next adventure of losing weight.