Monday, October 27, 2008

What not to do

Just a quick post to say, after we came home last night from a concert, I fixed dinner. It was baked boneless chicken breast, mashed potatoes, green beans and corn. All in proper portions, (well close enough to proper) but it was close to 10:00 p.m.

I know not to eat late at night for indigestion reasons. That's not what this little story tells. I woke up so groggy this morning, that I went back to sleep and didn't get up until very late. I felt like I had been drugged. Moral of this story is, don't fast all day and then pile on food late at night. It's just not good for you.

Today I am going to try to get back on track with little mini meals of healthy choices. It's hard to believe that changing the pattern one day will make this much difference. I want to be healthy in addition to looking smokin' hot. To do this I have to do the right thing.

Ugh, I'm going to go and have some tea, maybe that will help. Thanks for listening to my rant. I'll be back Wednesday with hopefully a loss for this week. Take care and take care of yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you're talking about. Until the last year I never ate breakfast or lunch and then would have dinner really late. I always felt like something was literally weighing me down. Since I started eating 3 times a day, I have more energy and don't feel as blah all the time.
Food(the right food at the right times)does a body good!