Saturday, November 1, 2008

Too much candy

I have eaten candy two nights in a row and I hope the scales won't reflect it. Today is Saturday, I have already started bargaining with myself. If I am "really good" I can be where I want to be on Wednesday. My hubby worked out this morning, and it should give me inspiration, but sometimes I just feel so lazy. I think to myself, is it worth it? I know it is and I always feel better after working out, it is just so hard to make myself get started. What is wrong with me. I am a reasonably intelligent person and I know I should do this for my health.

Well, I'll let you know later which side of me wins this battle.

1 comment:

Everwild said...

Sounds a lot like you're caught in the typical diet loop, Susan. Don't diet and exercise. Moderate. Trust me, if you approach it with a spirit of "everything in moderation" and don't obsess over what your scale says, you'll wake up one day and realize you're halfway to your goal.

Don't "work out" ... instead, you've got a beautiful neighborhood there; invite your hubby out for an afternoon stroll. No, you may not burn 500 calories but you'll be OFF THE COUCH and ON YOUR FEET.

It just snowballs from there. :)