Thursday, October 8, 2009

My pet peeve of the day

Ok, if this is you, your feeling are going to be hurt, so keep that in mind. The hubby and I went to Lowes today in search of poultry netting to keep the neighbors leaves out of our yard. It actually works really well. In front of us, slowly making her way across the parking lot, to the store was a chick about our age. Why was she moving so slowly? Was the main reason the fact that she had on Birkenstocks and footies? Or was it the baggie shorts that kept crawling up to "you know where" with every step, causing her to take a step and then "stop and dig". This drives me crazy. Those shorts weren't new. She knew that they ride up with every step and yet she decided to wear them out in public anyway. I saw things I didn't want to see today. I'm nobody's petite ballerina, hence the name of this blog, so in my opinion that gives me the right to say "wear some clothes that cover your overly abundant thighs" and "put on a pair of trainers or athletic shoes" and maybe you could get across the street without embarrassing yourself, as well as me and my hubby. Sheesh.

Seacrest out.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Your so funny, but I agree. I also can't stand the dress of some young boys who wear big husky jeans and belt them around at the upper thigh exposing their boxers. eeuuuuuuwwwww!
T

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oddly enough, all summer we saw many women yankin' on their shorts and not bein' very discreet about it either. It's as if they were pullin' on a parachute chord. :> )
~Peanut

Diana said...

LOL OOOH I love that...I just came upon this blog from Peanut's blog, and will now go check out your main blog :) too funny, I am in such agreement!! Diana