
It shows the conflict that we sometimes experience when dealing with wanting sweets, when we know we should have fruit. The meditating girl was from an ad in Fitness magazine (the one sent to me anonymously), the cake at the top was from Cuisine magazine, and the strawberry sundae is from an old Life magazine. The verbiage at the bottom that is hard to read, says torn between two lovers, which I think says it all.
I do love fruit, but I just don't get the emotional release that something less healthy gives me. It even comes through in my art. Ahh, well.
That's it for today. Have a healthy weekend.
3 comments:
I've always wondered why that is. Why do we get emotional satisfaction from unhealthy food even though we enjoy the taste of certain healthy foods? Maybe it's simply because we know it's a bad food. *shrugs*
Someone anonymously sent you a Fitness magazine? What a coward.
Addicts get something out of their addiction or they wouldn't do it. Unfortunately, the high only lasts for a minute or two. Then the big crash happens. I'm working really hard to get past my food addiction. And it ain't easy.
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment