Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do you really know how to use a treadmill???

This may sound like an insulting question, but it's not.  This is an excellent article, though pretty long, so for those of you that use a treadmill (or are considering one)  you may want to save it to your desktop and go back to it.  For me, I realize that there are several things that I am doing incorrectly.

Whatever exercise we choose, let's get moving!




p.s. I got new scales yesterday, ugh...the truth hurts. 194 not 190.  DagNabIt!!

5 comments:

kathyj333 said...

Thanks Susan. Good article.

Tina said...

I'll check out that article. I am depressed not being able to get on a treadmill for over 2 weeks now. I'm worried my weight will come back on. A little anxiety I've fought before. Still battling
T

DVArtist said...

I will check out the article as well. I have been on WW, for me a great program. I was 4 months in CA helping my brother through hospice. He passed July 4th. So when I returned home I knew I had gained some weight. OMG!!! did I ever. But my first week back at WW I lost 6.2 pounds the second week 1.2 I weigh in again on Thursday. Hope I am back to my goal weight. It is a constant battle.
Good luck and let's loose weight together.
Nicole/Beadwright

Susan said...

Nicole, so sorry for your loss of your brother. It's so easy to throw up our hands when we have other things on our minds. One of these days I'll be at my goal weight. Hope I don't have to change it to do so. Take care and hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for th article, I've got to work on my stride.