Yep, yesterday we had a loser picnic. Our fifteen week challenge has ended. The most weight lost was 60+ pounds by one of the guys. His prize...a gift certificate to participate at no charge in the next round of the competition. We all lost pounds, some more inches. It was a fun day and I think I've decided to do it again. Next time there is an advanced group, so here we go again.
The next challenge doesn't start until mid June, so I'll still be working out and getting stronger. Join me and we'll compare note.
Talk soon, so "come on with your rat killin'".
1 comment:
Wow! 60 pounds! Glad someone actually managed that much! I am certain he feels better. I think your loss has been really good too. I keep saying I will start to lose weight, but I think I may just be a lazy procrastinator! But you have managed it, so I am willing to give it a try...while it sounds like procrastinating again, I have to wait until tomorrow to begin because my schedule today is full and so is that for tonight. Invited out to dinner at a friends house..will be polite but not a pig. However, can't run around her house!! You keep working out and I will start and can update you like you have updated us!
Post a Comment