Bike - 10 minutes
Start at level 6
Minute 2 - level 8
Minute 4 - level 12
Minute 6 - level 14
Minute 8 - level 8 - finish at level 8.
Elliptical - 10 minutes (you choose which machine)
Either set it to a program or choose quick start
If you choose a program, select at least level 10.
If you select quick start, set it to level 8-12.
3 laps (lap 2 is backwards)
25 jumping jacks
25 pushups
1 minute plank
10 burpees
3 laps (all are forward)
24 alternating lunges (12 each leg)
25 wall taps (jump up and touch wall)
V-Sit - the hundred (body is in a v position - arms out straight and pulse hands - try to count to 100
25 Tricep dips (use the bench where the cubbies are)
3 laps (lap 2 is backwards)
Wall Squats - hold for 1 minute
Plank - 1 minute
25 mountain climbers
2 laps - walk last lap to cool down
Stretch!
I don't know about you, but this is quite a workout. I'm going to try to do some of it on my own tomorrow. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
My goodness! What are you training for? The US Marines??? This is the sort of workout which keeps people from even starting! If I knew that my second round of losing weight required me to do this stuff, I would (and I will)simply stay home. People who make you do all this to lose weight have either become hooked on the idea of more exercise gives more benefit, or they are mildly sadistic and enjoy making you suffer! Good grief..25 wall touches????? I hope the top of that wall is no higher than 6 feet! More power to you for trying this stuff...I wouldn't.
I commend you for working with a trainer. I have thought about going this route but have chickened out. this time starting to exercise (I can't tell you how many times I have started and not stuck with it) I started off a few days a week just walking a little. I told myself I can walk twice a week around the block a few times and it won't kill me. Then from there I kept increasing how far I was going and increasing days. I am up to 2 miles a day 6 x a week. I've always been the kind of person who starts off strong and fizzles out. I really prayed this time for God to give me the strength to find a food program that I could follow and to exercise. So far I'm doing pretty good. I joined WW back in July and I have lost 30 lbs. Between that and the walking and a program called Made to Crave I feel like I am finally getting a handle on my weight. Maybe some day I will be ready for a trainer. I give you so much credit for working so hard and sticking with it!
Post a Comment