As you may know, I just returned from a week in California. Sun, fun and food. My weight this morning is : 179
No gain, so I can't complain too much. I have been doing a lot of study and such on SparkPeople since I joined two weeks ago and I think next week will be a breakthrough for me.
Hope you guys ate healthy and exercised properly. Remember to post your new weight in the comments and we'll take it from there.
Go Team!!
1 comment:
Yeehaa! Maintaining is good, especially while traveling. The temptation to eat bad-for-you food is everywhere. Kudos!
I'm down a pound this morning ... I was down 2 pounds on Tuesday, came back up, and now I think I've leveled at the "real" loss. My activity levels are still on slow burn, but I'm hoping I can kick it up a notch sooner (rather than later).
Post a Comment