I have had such a good week, and made such good choices that I am looking forward to our next weigh in. The weekends usually pose a problem with emotional eating. BUT...my yarns and needles and books just arrived UPS, so my hands will stay busy learning to knit.
I got my art supplies, also, so there will be no mindless snacking.
Hope you are all hanging in there. Keep it up, and remember this blog is for support, raves and rants. Use the comments however you see fit.
See you soon, have a great Friday!
3 comments:
Hey! I like this!!! I like how you just put everything out there so you can't hide from your goals!!! I have been yo-yo-ing for a year now---maybe I should follow you along.... Good luck!
It's great to hear that you are doing so well. I'm checking in to let you know that I'm here and still working on it.
I like the idea of keeping busy. That's great advice. I'm doing really well throughout the day, even with personal stress that I've been writing about on my blog, but late night is when I seem to just let go.
Do you have problems with late night snacking?
I do have problems with late night snacking. I have started brushing my teeth earlier in the evening, and if that "just brushed" feeling doesn't curb the urge, I slip in my dentist made night guard. That really does the trick. I wonder what else would help?
Post a Comment