Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's better than gaining...

Down one half pound...

That is much better than gaining...

I have never taken my time about losing weight. I was always one to lose 6 or 7 pounds the first week, than 2 and 3 pounds each week after until I reached my goal weight in several months. Obviously, those days are gone. At this rate, it will take well over one year to reach my goal. Perhaps, by that time I will have acquired such great habits, that the weight will never come back. I know you are all with me on that.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and are ready to face another day.

Keep us posted with your progress and remember that we are all heading down the same road.

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the title of this blog.
I am fairly new to the blog world.
I started my first one three days ago, and created another one about three hours ago. The most recent is: letitgogray.blogspot.com. It is dedicated to us silver-hair sisters out there and those that aspire to be. My other one is:
mercybee.blogspot.com. I'd love for you to 'visit', if you have a few minutes. ; }