Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Time's A-Comin'

Yes, it's almost here and I'm not quite so Scrooge-y today. I talked to my sisters in CA, yesterday and my brother in law from WV this morning, The brother in law might come for a quick visit, so I don't feel so much like we are hermits with nobody to love us.

I weighed in at 175 today and I'm not going to go on and on about what I do wrong, etc. I was somewhat surprised with I got my first issue of Fitness magazine yesterday. I didn't order it. Now I have to wonder where that came from and was it well meaning, or just a scam or what. If I get a bill, I can eliminate the scam scenario. If not, well who know?

That's all for now, thanks to those that commented with such kind words to my grumpiness. I appreciate it. Take care and have a great holiday!

1 comment:

cherokeefox said...

FYI--I get this too and I always thought it was through our insurance carrier. My husband has United Health Care and I have QualChoice. Probably United because I have been receiving it since before I had QualChoice.