That's ok. I feel so good. My knees no longer hurt when I go up the steps and I am doing quite well on the no flour, no sugar plan.
Here I am sitting here in a T-Shirt that I have flash-danced,
because I can't stand the neck of a shirt touching my neck. I know it's a bit weird, but that's ok, too. Anyway I'm in this t-shirt because it is really warm here in Virginia today. I love the warmer weather, although I love winter, too...shoot I just love waking up each morning. So everyone is looking forward to Spring, although we usually skip Spring here and go straight to the 80's and 90's. I got a good dose of sunshine while I was sweeping the rest of the snow off the deck. Ironic, huh?Yep, this is me in the flesh, actually, I kind of like this shot. It shows what I usually look like. Now, I do clean up real good and have been known to dress up and go out and get some culture, but for the most part this is the way I am most comfortable. Ragged jeans, flash danced tee and always, always, make up and earrings.
Anyway, on another subject, for those of you interested, the bread that I use is flourless and sugar free. It is made from whole grains and seeds and is very tasty. They have several different choices and are available in the larger supermarkets (we have Kroger) and at most health food stores (we have Nature's Outlet). It is stored frozen, but I keep it in the fridge. Yummy.
Well, that's it for today. Here's hoping everyone feels well and is positive and motivated towards keeping themselves and their families healthy. Take care, y'all, we'll talk soon.
6 comments:
Just hang on gal and one day you will step on the scales and be down 5 pounds...That is just the way it happens sometime....I wish I weighed 170....
Hugs
Sue
Susan, That 170 number is the wall I always hit too. It's funny, when I read what you said about seeing 169 once, I related big time. That could be my story.
Well, you look like you feel great and here in WV we are supposed to have some nice weather today and the hubby and I will take a walk again just like we did last night.
Have a wonderful weekend
Blessings
T
Found your blog through CherokeeFox. I, too, have been on a weight loss journey and am at a plateau. Can't get these last 20# to budge. I fluctuate between 164-167 right now and it's bugging me. But I'm determined to keep going and reach my goal. You keep going too... you'll reach your goal as well.
Have a great day!
There is always that weight you are stuck on for so long. But, you can break through it. I'm hoping if I remind you, I will be able to get through mine too. Keep on, keepin on!! I love the way you see yourself. Your attitude should help you a lot. It's a great picture and I really like your hair.
I know what you mean about 170! I've been stuck there for years ~ I go up a few, I go down a few, but most of the time that's where I'm stuck, too. It's great that you feel so well, though. Good food, exercise and enough sleep do wonders, don't they? I'm sure you'll break through that plateau eventually!
You look terrific, by the way! (I can't face the day without my earrings and make-up either!) Take care, Angela
I am the same way with the neck thing. I cut most of my t shirts...and forget about turtle necks!
Post a Comment