Monday, April 20, 2009

Don't Give Up On Me

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still hanging in there. I seem to have blogger block today. I want to post something inspiring and witty and wise, but it just isn't coming to me.

I did have to cut down a pair of jeans because they were too big. I love to sew and being able to alter jeans is pretty cool.

That's it for now, if anything stupendous hits me, I'll be sure and let you know.

Take care, and eat healthy!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, it's good to hear that you are altering clothing. I'm a bit discouraged. Weight watchers helped me lose the first 17 pounds and now I'm stuck. I've been stuck at 171 for months now and I'm frustrated so I'm really going back to basics and monitoring my intake and trying to walk a little everyday. Trying to be consistant. Hang in there and so will I.
T

angela recada said...

I'm impressed that you know how to alter jeans! It's terrific that you need to take them in. I'm stuck on a plateau, too, and am not looking forward to my annual doctor's appointment this Friday. I can already see the look on her face.
:0(
Like you, I'm trying to walk more again. It's always easier to lose weight in the Spring and Summer, isn't it?
Take care,
Angela

donnap said...

I've had blogger block for some time now! LOL! I've also had weight loss block. Can't get these last few pounds to go away. I lose a couple and then they find me. Blah! Enjoy your weekend!

cherokeefox said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is stuck!!! Let's blame it on the weather again, aye. I can't seem to drink all my water each day...I've been having a swallowing problem which is worse when I drink water for some reason. I am really trying though.