Monday, May 11, 2009

Shimmy

Quick Little Mini Post...

People have known for years that belly dancing is great exercise. I took a great course at our YWCA waaaaay back when. Imagine my delight when I clicked over to FIT TV and found Shimmy. If you don't have this on your cable, you can go to the website from this page and check out the moves there. Remember you can do this in the privacy of your own home and it is effective. I can really tell that I used muscles that have been hiding for some time. Feels good. Check it out.

7 comments:

Patty said...

I love Fit TV, and have tried the Shimmy class a couple of times--pretty fun! Susan, do you have "ON Demand" as well? With Comcast, we get Exercise TV, and lots of other exercise and dance options without commercials in the middle of the routine, so I have been checking out a lot of those too!

Tina said...

Ok, I've seen this, heard about it but haven't ever given it a shot. Guess it's time to give it a try.
Blessings to you
T

VRaz60 said...

Patty put me on to Fit TV and On Demand. I'll look for Shimmy and see what it's all about. Hopefully, it won't be too difficult for an old fart like me. :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen Shimmy a few times, but never given it a try. Maybe I will soon!

jh said...

Fit TV is wonderful and belly dancing is a great workout--it definitely gets muscles I have never used, in my ribs and core. I love it and it is weight positive.

Jen
Boda weight loss BLOG

Anonymous said...

wow great blog! i'm so glad i came across your blog hun and thanks so much for sharing the info!

Sandy :)

Anonymous said...

Shoplift in the bodily with two backs casinos? examine this unseasoned [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] exemplar and horseplay online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also balk our lately [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] without at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and effect existent to time spectacularly crazed !
another corresponding altogether [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] concatenation of events is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, layout freed online casino bonus.