Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For Security Reasons

This may sound unusual, but I love hair curlers. I like the feeling of having my hair in rollers. Perhaps it's because I come from an era when we rolled our hair on big brush curlers and slept with the hair dryer on. The kind of dryer that had a tube and a soft plastic bonnet that covered your head with heat. You may not remember them, but I certainly do...

So even these days, when life is good and you don't need the security that having really great hair brings, I still love to roll my hair and sit around and read until it is ready for the unveiling.

Yep, there's a lot to be said for doing things the old fashion way. Don't get me wrong, I'm as hip as the next chick is, but I just love the feeling of nice tight curlers in my hair.

That's my thought for today. Don't know why. Do you know anyone who still rolls their hair? Well, you do now. Take care and wrap yourself in your own security blanket until we meet again.

1 comment:

Canarella said...

Hey thats my haridryer little lday..and yes I do .....Lani