Thursday, August 20, 2009

No more long boring posts...

I'm having a "poor me" moment. I am thinking of revamping this blog in some way. Only my few faithful friends ever comment here. What can I do here to make it more interesting? Do you really want to hear that my weight is up five pounds again and that I have new creases showing in my neck and that at 56 I still have breakouts and that even though I have narrow feet, narrow shoes make my toes hurt? Is that what will bring you out of your shell? I didn't think so. I'll think of something. Really, I will.

Until then, carry on...

2 comments:

Ms Dragonfly said...

good luck! your blog inspired me when i found it a ways back. i have lost 25lbs. this year, granted i gain 10lbs. but i took them off!

Tina said...

This blog is how I met you my dear so I'm glad you are here. Maybe just do what I did and combine it with your other blog and make this part of it a catagory. After all this is just life and yes, i'm interested in all those things you mentioned. Your so relational.
Blessings,
t