Another week has passed and I just got around to getting back on the treadmill. There a couple weeks that I didn't update my stats, so they are off and I'll probably remove that from my sidebar. I have skipped my exercising for about three weeks. I am still trying to accept the fact that if I eat anything salty, my feet swell like crazy. If I exercise and drink plenty of water and stay away from chips, peanuts and such, I seem to be ok. I really think it is a temporary thing, but I am having to be mindful of it.
Not much going on here on the home front. I'm still overweight, but I take no medications, my blood pressure is good as are my cholesterol levels. I feel really good. Imagine how great I would feel if I lost forty pounds. I'm not going to ever give up on this quest, but man it is an ongoing struggle and sometimes it's a bit tedious to know that you "need" to lose weight.
I know you all struggle with these same feelings, otherwise you would not follow my journey. I am very proud of my friends that have lost weight, especially Tina. She has really worked hard and she is looking and feeling great. She and I met through our blog surfing and she has become an inspiration in several ways. Let's give Tina an "Atta Girl". Stop by her blog and see her and her art and maybe you'll make a new friend today.
That's it for me. Take care and enjoy your weekend.
2 comments:
Unfortunately, my blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar are all "borderline" so for me losing weight is a real health issue as much as wanting to feel better.
I've done 15 minutes on my treadmill so far today and my goal is to get in another 30.
I found you at the perfect moment and have always found your blog and getting to know you through it to be so encouraging. I'm so humbled for you to mention my journey with weight loss and lift me up in this way. I'm still working on it. My health issues were so huge to me. No one wants to hear those stats from the doc and have your back go out and the first thing the doc says is "lose weight", but even that didn't motivate me. You and people like you have been support and motivation. Seriously, I want you to know that.
Thank you
T
Post a Comment