Yes, it's a new year and my hubby and I are going to be losing some weight for real this time. I have been going to the gym for several months now, walking, using machines and doing Zumba Gold. Today hubs went with me, signed up for the program and got in a bit of exercise himself, whilst I was huffing and puffing to the music. He walked the track, used the weight machines and shot a few hoops. Wonder if he'll be sore tomorrow? We will see.
Well, I hope everyone had great holdays and stayed safe and happy. I hope to be a bit better about updating this blog in 2011 and I just know it will be full of positive information about us losing tons of weight. Feel free to join me if you'd like. I want to lose 20-25 pounds by May and I really think this will be the year I lose. If not, I just may have to change the name of the blogs.
Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the first week of the new year and don't forget to ..... get moving!
5 comments:
Good luck Susan & Hubby. I'm hoping the same for myself this year without ever using the dreaded "D" word. Not a resolution just a goal to get moving & healthier. Just so I don't feel like concrete so much. Thanks for the inspiration!
Good luck with the journey. I've made the same goal, and am taking it more seriously than I have in the past...walking during my breaks and lunch, treadmill in the morning and one of two activities is the evening: zumba class or kinect game.
My 20 year high school reunion is in August, so I have lofty goals. :)
The battle of the bulge continues and I'm renewed. After my 30 pound weight loss from last year has been reduced to 2o pounds as I've gained 10 of it back. I don't even know how it happened. Time to get moving and really watch the bad stuff.
Thanks for keeping this blog going
Blessings t
Hi... Good luck to both of you. I managed to lose 32 lbs. last year. I hope to at least double that this year. Let's get moving!
Hey there...I decided last year that it was the year. It really is a mind set and not really about food. If you are determined it will happen. I joined Weight Watchers last summer and I have lost 27 lbs. I have a few more to go and I am hoping to be done by May also. Best wishes in meeting you goals. Dianntha
Post a Comment