Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey, it's me again

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still kicking. I have been pretty busy with home life and making my little art pillows, so I don't really have any awesome words of wisdom to impart.

Just a quick update to let you know I am still doing No Flour No Sugar and am losing very slowly, but I am losing. One half a pound a week will eventually add up and as soon as I start becoming a bit more active, that will probably increase. I'm just one pound away from 169. I haven't seen the "60's" on my scales for a long, long time (probably six years), so I'm ready for it. That's my short term goal.

Take care and remember, warmer weather is on it's way.

1 comment:

cherokeefox said...

One thing I really noticed after I got down in the 160's was how easy it was to cross my legs. Such a little thing but OH so big! I am back way too high so am really trying again. I am doing good with no flour but sugar is something I feel that I can eat in moderation and still be ok. I get too shaky if I don't have some. Really just what is in my Special K in the morning and maybe a couple of lifesaver mints throughout the day. I never add granulated sugar to anything. Congratulations on your loss, I know how good it feels. When I get back down, I am going to be religious about keeping it off. Exercise & meditation is going to be the keys for me. I'm sure you have had to buy a few smaller clothes. That will really keep you pumped up and headed to your goal.