Sunday, February 1, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update to say how much better I feel without the flours and sugars. I have spent the past two weeks learning what foods work best for my hubby and me. Lost 5 pounds just while doing research. Since it is the day of the "Big Game" I wanted to fix something different for us to eat. We had pinto beans and made from scratch hush puppies. It was quite yummy and not difficult to fix.

I am going to try to get in a bit more exercise this week, and go into this week with actual weight loss in mind.

Once again, I must say...the No Flour, No Sugar plan is easy, easy, easy.

Have a great week, and stay motivated and positive!

2 comments:

Destress Yourself said...

Hi Susan,

Sounds like you are doing great. How long has it been since you stopped the sugar and flour? And how did you feel the first couple of days or weeks?

Just curious, some say they feel weird for a couple of days.

Elizabeth

new*me said...

Eliminating the white stuff is so much better for you......keeps the blood sugars regulated and that's always a good thing!